When you start to like someone, you don’t actually fall in love with them instantly.
Falling in love causes confusions
Sometimes, it’s easy to be confused. And then you try to stop yourself, but each time you try, it only hurts you more.
And finally, you choose to give up fighting, and wallow in self pity and misery because you’re in love with someone who’s just so wrong for you, or someone who may never ever love you back the way you love them.
But the reality is you’re still the one who’s in control of your own life and your own heart. You can choose to walk away from love instead of falling deep in it if you truly choose to.
If you’re having a hard time stopping yourself from falling more madly in love with this person, find yourself falling uncontrollably in love with the wrong person? Following are some ways to get out of the mess!
- Distract yourself – Try out doing stuff you like, divert attention to other people. Engage in writing, reading, shopping, making new friends or whatever you feel like that makes you forget him. Sometimes being friendly with others or a healthy flirt with another guy is a fun way from preventing falling from a wrong person!
- Never Stalk -When you know he/she isn’t the one for you but still feels like he/she is on your mind; ensure that he/she is not so much on you that you stalk him/her on social Medias!!! No never do that. More obsessions will make him/her get more into your life. Remember you need to get rid of him/her. So try to limit yourself and ignore him/her as much as possible.
- Avoid Being Friendly– Let’s be good friends is a big No-No!! Late night chats are just a strict No and yeah dare not even think about hanging out and sharing intimate and cozy times! If you do so instead of bridging distances you are in fact getting much closer to the guy/girl.
- The bad side. Every one of us has flaws. And one of the best ways to get over someone you love is by constantly focusing on their bad side and picking their flaws. Each time you meet this guy or girl or when you remember them, remember their bad side or the things they say that hurt you. It’ll work a lot better if you could even make a list of reasons behind why you need to stop loving this person, and look at it now and then.
- Avoid getting physical – shaking hands can lead to hugs and the next step might be a kiss (though a cheek one)! It’s gonna worsen the situation and make you trapped in a web instead of getting out of it!
- Realize the difference. There’s a big difference between falling in love with someone, and finding someone attractive and interesting. The latter one might be a sudden infatuation heating up. And this doesn’t mean that going for looks you feel in love!
- Maintain self respect – losing your self-respect over someone who isn’t good enough for you? You’re worthy of a much better lover and a much better experience from love, and you need to keep that in mind.
- Convince yourself Infatuation will last until you dream and fantasise.Once you are clear in your head that you don’t want to hook up with the person then you will feel good.
Infatuation & attractions are easy but getting rid of those feelings is a burden. Following the above may help you to relieve the heart ache!