Indraprastha College for Women, University of Delhi is the oldest women college in Delhi which was established in 1924. It is also known as the IP college. It is the only college offers BA(Hons) Multimedia and Mass Communication in University of Delhi. BMMMC is a self financed course started in 1998 has been the flagship course of IP College. Here we come with the guide to take admission in Bachelor of Mass Media and Mass Communication in Indraprastha College for Women,DU
• The campus has fully air conditioned studio and the audio-visuals production center.
• It’s is the only college with fully equipped with every required equipped for audio and video production control rooms
• It also has the seperate production control rooms for sound recording and mixing which has a recording machine with 32channel digital mixer which supports multitrack recording.
• It also has a bay for all kind of post production activities.
• The campus is highly equipped classrooms with the projection facility
General – 75% aggregate of best four including 85% in English
SC/ST – 65% aggregate of best four including 65% in English
OBC/CW/KM – 70% Aggregate of best four including 70% in English
The per annuam fee of the course is 70,100/ which pay through DD in favour of ‘Principal, Indraprastha College for Women’ Payable at Delhi.
Reservation is as per university guidelines 27% OBC and 22.5% SC/ST
Admission Process and Scheme of Entrance Exam
The admission is via entrance test which take place in 18 cities of India through online or offline.
The entrance test contains 100 MCQ questions from General awareness, Current Affairs, General English, Business, Quantitative ability, Reasoning and Analytical ability. Scoring, each correct answers will get plus 4 n each wrong answer will. Score minus 1 and If a question not answered will get zero.
The admission notification comes in the end of May and the application procedure starts from 1st week of June and the entrance test is schedule in end of June.
The Application fee :
Gen – 500/-
OBC/SC/ST/CW/KM – 200
General – 800/-
SC/ST/OBC/ CW/ KM – 400/-
So, if you are interested in course related to Journalism or Mass Media, keep yourself updated with all other related to it.