The Faculty of Law, Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) in collaboration with National Commission for Women (NCW) is going to organize a series of Workshops on Legal Awareness about Women Related Laws in the university and adjoining areas.The purpose of organizing the workshop is to impart practical knowledge about the basic legal rights and remedies provided under various women related laws, thereby making them fit to face the challenges in real life situations.
The workshops are scheduled to be held as per details given below:
1) 10th and 11th October, 2015 at Batla House, Okhla
2) 29th and 30th October, 2015 at FTK-Centre for Information Technology, JMI
3) 07th and 08th November, 2015 at Zakir Nagar, Okhla
4) 14th and 15th November, 2015 at Noor Nagar, Okhla
5) 21st and 22nd November, 2015 at Abul Fazal Enclave, Okhla
The women members in the administrative staff and teaching faculty of Jamia Millia Islamia can attend the workshop on 29th and 30th October at FTK-Centre for Information Technology, JMI.The intake capacity for the workshop is sixty persons only. Those who are interested to attend the workshop can register themselves by sending an e-mail at email@example.com at the earliest. The criteria for participating in the workshop is based on first come, first serve basis.