Admissions at one of most prestigious Universities of Country begins on Tuesday. Every year more than 2 Lakhs students apply in University of Delhi for 56,000 seats.
The University of Delhi began its admission process for its UG Courses on Tuesday. Students applying for University of Delhi can complete their fill admission forms till 7th June. The First cutoff is likely to be out on 19th June and the admission will begin next day.
The University of Delhi has made some changes this year. Check what is new this time :
- Aspirants can apply for both merit-based courses and entrance exams through the same form.
- The aspirants with the CBSE background would automatically get their marks updated in the forms once the results are out. They only need to fill-in their board roll no in their respective application forms.
- Cancellation of admissions from a college is quicker and easier this year. Students can pay on the admission portal itself rather than undergoing the procedure by going to the college.
- In case of a refund, an aspirant will get the money back in the account submitted by him/her at the time of the registration.
- The homepage of the portal will have a guideline for the aspirants, which will be available in Hindi as well. It will give them “step-by-step instructions on how to fill up the form”.
- For admission in sports category, candidates have to submit their three best certificates instead of one. These certificates have to be uploaded as three separate documents.
- Five year integrated course in Journalism has been added as a new course to the portal.
- The application form will be available from 15th May 2018 (for UG courses) and 18th May (for PG).
- Candidates can apply for more than one course and there just no separate application fee for each course.
- The applicant must also ensure that the email-id and Password is kept handy for all the future correspondence/reference regarding admission process.
Students seeking admission in PG don’t have wait either as the University is likely to began is PG admissions from 18th May.