NEET PG 2018 is scheduled to be held on January 7. The registered candidates can download their admit cards by providing their candidate Id, password created while filling and submitting the application form and Captcha code (displayed on the screen).
All the applications submitted by various candidates would have been scrutinized by the National Board of Examinations(NBE) and then thehall ticket for National Eligibility cum Entrance Testfor post graduateis issued for only those candidates whose application form is accepted by the board successfully.
Note that candidates will have to carry the print out of admit card (with affixed photograph) inside the examination hall, as entry without it will be restricted. Applicants will be able to get the admit card only via online mode.
Additionally, NBE has launched the demo tests for the exam. To practice the demo tests, you need to visit the official websiteand click on the Demo Test link to practice the same. You may use these demo tests to be familiar with the layout or the user interface of the exam. It is likely that candidates who are appearing for a computer based exam for first time, may get confused during the exam.
How to Download Admit Card?
Candidates can download their admit cards from the official website. The hall ticket is an important document comprising important information about exam and candidates’ roll number.
Candidates will not be allowed inside the examination center without the admit card. Follow the simple steps mentioned below to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website of NEET – https://nbe.edu.in/.
- Click the ‘NEET-PG’ button on the screen. The NEET-PG login page appears. Alternatively, you can directly visit the NEET PG login page by accessing the link – https://neetpg.nbe.edu.in/.
- Enter the mandatory details displaying on the screen such as candidate Id, password (created while filling and submitting the application form of NEET PG 2018), and Captcha code (displayed on the screen).
- Click the ‘Login’ button. Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Carefully check and validate the details in NEET PG 2018 admit card and download it.
- Print multiple copies and save for future use.
Details on Admit Card
Once candidates download their admit card, they must ensure that it correctly displays all the necessary information mentioned below. They must verify the same as any discrepancy can lead to cancellation of candidature.
Following are the details provided on hall ticket – Name, Roll Number, Application number, Exam Venue, Course Applied for, Date and Time of Examination, Domicile of Candidate, Photograph, Gender, Category, and exam instructions.
Candidates are required to download the admit card within the stipulated time period provided by the conducting authority after which the link for downloading the admit card would get disabled.
Candidates appearing for the examination are required to carry a valid photo identity proof with them along with the admit card. Failing to carry the same will not let them take the exam.
The documents valid as identity proof include College Identity Card, PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter Id Card, or Passport. Apart from this, any other document issued by some competent authority would be treated as valid identity proof for this purpose of exam.
Additionally, you need to paste your latest passport-sized photograph on a printed copy of admit card and take it along to the examination center on the exam day. Note that the photograph should be of minimum 35mm X 45mm size with at least 75% coverage of the face and head of candidate.
Your name and date of capturing the photograph also needs to be mentioned at the bottom of photo. The photograph must be taken in a white or light colored background.
Your complete front view should be visible in the photograph. The photograph needs to be printed on a high-quality paper with at least 600 dpi resolution. It must not have scratches or strains.
How to Access NEET PG Demo Test?
NBE has also released the demo test for the candidates registered for the NEET PG. You must go through the demo tests, which provides exact user interface as that of the actual NEET PG exam. Go through the steps below to take the demo tests.
- Visit the official website of NEET
- Click the ‘NEET-PG’ button on the screen. The login page appears. Alternatively, you can directly visit the login page by accessing the link – https://neetpg.nbe.edu.in/.
- On the left of the home page, click the ‘Demo Test’ link. The ‘Mock Exam Login’ page opens up.
- Provide User Id and password, and click the ‘Sign In’ button.
- After successful login, the instructions of the exam will be displayed on the screen. You must read all the instructions carefully, so as to avoid confusion.
- After reading the instructions, click the ‘I am ready to begin’ button to start the mock test. During the exam, you will be provided instant details of questions attempted, visited, marked for review and not visited, along with remaining time for the exam.