SSCBS is one the best management colleges of DU. The college has been manufacturing successful leaders since years. The placement record of the college has been impressive as it not only nurtures education but also help the students in building their intellectual strength for facing the competitive world outside the campus.
Recently, the Hindustan Times survey placed the college in the top 5 colleges of North Campus of Delhi University.
Some of the leading Magazines and Portals ranked SSCBS as 10th best Business Management College in Asia and ranks 3rd in India at Undergraduate level.
- Bachelor of Management Studies
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial and Investment Analysis)
- Bachelor of Science – Computer Science (Hons.)
Admission to B.Sc. computer Science is done on cut off basis. However, the admission process for BMS and BFIA is slightly different. A Joint Entrance Test (JAT) is undertaken for admission to these courses. This test consists of objective-based written test. It is one of the most competitive tests in Delhi University.
For admission to the above course, 65% weightage is given to JAT and 25% to 12th board examinations.
- Blitz &Jhankar– The Dance Society
- CDF – Connecting Dreams Foundation
- Communique– The Promotion Cell
- Darkroom– The Photography Society
- Dhwani– The Music Society
- Dumun– DU Model United Nations
- Grandeur– Consulting Cell
- EcoVision– The Economics Society
- ILLuminati– The Quiz Society
- Kartavya– The Social Service Society
- Kriti– The Fine Arts Society
- Editorial Board– the Literary Society
- Kronos– The Information Technology Society
- Enactus– Social Entrepreneurship Society
- Lawrence– The Law Forum
- Mark-IT– The Marketing Society
- Finx– The Finaance Society
- MIC-Management Interaction Cell
- Parishram– The Sports Society
- Renaissance– The Debating Society
- Fourth Wall– The Dramatics Society
- Synergy– The Corporate Events Society
Saurav Arora, Founder of IMHERE24x7
Dhirendra Kumar-CEO, Value Research India
Sanjeev Mittal-Vice President, ARCIL
Sandeep Vyas –Business Head, India, Yum! Restaurants
Rajiv Kumar-Global Vice President, Frost &Sullivan
Vivek Chopra-National Sales Manager, L’OrealIndia
Arshpreet Singh Chaudhary-Senior MD, Asia Pacific, Cushman & Wakefield
Kaushal Modi-Head, Licensing & Telephony, Sony Entertainment Television
Manoj Kr. Pardasani– Director Taxation, Asia-Pacific Region, American Express Bank
Sandeep Batra -Vice President, Citibank
Sumit Malik -VP, Optimum Solutions (S) Pte Ltd, Singapore
The placement cell of SSCBS is one of the active cells of DU placing a huge number of students every year in high profile companies.
Some companies recruiting at CBS includes:
Grail Research, McKinsey & Co., Bain Capability Centre, Boston Consulting Group, AT Kearney, UBS Verity Knowledge Solutions, Jones Lang LaSalle, The Smart Cube, CB Richard Ellis, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, Nokia Siemens Networks, KPMG, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Capital IQ, Google.