- A motivational speech inspires influence and encourages the audience to make a change to be stress-free. There are some key components of a motivational speech.
- A motivational speech must have some clear purpose as it is trying to motivate someone. A motivational speech should be some personal story based as it helps you to relate with your personal condition.
- Hearing these motivational speeches full of personal touch will help to inspire listeners and allow them to feel empowered to make a change.
- A motivational speech must be audience fit as listeners can be known to the subject. He or she could be bored by the verbosity of the speech thus the speech should be short, precise and to the point, so the audience could be stress-free by relating himself with very ease.
- The conclusion of the speech must end at a point of relevance with the topic speech is based on. A motivational speech can be something one listens to and follow religiously. It does not matter who is giving the speech but it is noteworthy how much you are influenced by the speaker himself.
- Anyone he might be for example the speaker can be the comedian to the president of the United States himself and he could be your motivator to relieve your stress.
In a very simple way, the term “Stress” refers to a reaction of a body to any changes that require an adjustment or response. One can respond to these changes physically, mentally, or emotionally. It is a normal part of life. If you feel stressed by something going on around you, your bodies react by releasing chemicals into the blood. But you need to be stress-free if you have to run a daily happy life and to be stress-free you can choose many things like yoga, reading books, listening songs, playing games or listening motivational speeches. Role of motivational speeches to be stress-free