Film and Television Institute of India (FTII), Pune, in association with Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC), New Delhi, announces 20 days Foundation Course in Acting at New Delhi.
Following are the details in this regard;
(1) Duration: 01st to 23rd Feb 2018 (20 days – excluding Sundays)
(2) Timings: 9.30 am to 5.30 pm
(3) No. of participants: 24 (Course will be conducted only if minimum strength of 20 is reached)
(4) Age: Participants must be 18 years or above in age as on 01st Feb 2018
(5) Venue: IIMC, New JNU Campus, Aruna Asif Ali Road, New Delhi – 110 075
(6) Fees: Rs 25,000/- per participant (Demand Draft to be drawn in favour of “Accounts Officer, Film and Television Institute of India, Pune”, and must be payable at Pune)
(7) How to apply: Download application form from websites of FTII or IIMC. Fill – in all details, attach required Demand Draft and send it by speed post/ courier or deliver it in person to
Shri Gaurav Nagpal,
Office of Additional Director General,
Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC),
JNU New Campus, Aruna Asif Ali Road,
New Delhi – 110 075
Last Date: 23rd Jan 2018 by 4 pm.
On envelope of application at top left, write “Application for Foundation Course in Acting”. Incomplete applications, applications without required Demand Draft, applications received after due date & time etc will be rejected.
(8) Medium of Instructions: The medium of instruction would be mainly English and partly Hindi. Participants are expected to have adequate knowledge of English and/ or Hindi as regards to reading, writing and speaking.
(10) Selection Criteria: First – Come – First – Served basis. However, course will be conducted only if the minimum strength of 20 participants is reached. Selected candidates would be communicated by email. Course fees of the selected candidates will be non – refundable under any circumstances. Demand Drafts of non–selected candidates would be returned within 07 days.
(11) Certificates: All participants would be given participation certificate on successful completion of the course. Minimum 90% attendance is mandatory.
(12) Accommodation: Outstation candidates may please note that, as the course is non – residential, no accommodation would be provided or arranged.
(13) Queries: For any queries email to email@example.com or call 09923242654 (Prof. Sandeep)
* Please note that the course is for Indian Citizens only.
Application form can be downloaded from the given link here: Application form