With the display first cut offs of the admission out, students are much eager to occupy their seats. To reduce your worries we bring you the things need to be taken along with you .
#1. All the necessary original documents (AS ENLISTED) with you as well as the self attested photocopies of the same (including your passport size photographs).
• Class X and Class XII Marksheet: Original + Attested Copy
• Leaving Certificate: Original + Attested Copy
• Passing Certificate: Original + Attested Copy
• Migration Certificate: Original + Attested Copy
• Birth Certificate: Original + Attested Copy (10th Board Certificate will do as well)
• Provisional Certificate: Original + Attested Copy
• Character Certificate: Original + Attested Copy
• Passport Size Photographs
#2.Please make sure you have enough extra copies of each document so that you don’t waste time near the photocopy shops in the end moment.
#3.Some colleges have specific extra requirements, please make sure you carry those documents apart from those mentioned above. These documents will be mentioned on the site of the particular colleges
#4.Anti-Ragging Affidavit: A few colleges require an anti-ragging affidavit, to be signed by the student itself. Please make sure you take this form online, and not buy it outside colleges. This form is for FREE!
#5. If you are applying under special quota, make sure you have all the additional documents required with you.