Yesterday on July 10 ,2014 Delhi University released the new structure that will be followed by the ex-FYUP batch for the rest of their undergraduate education.Students enrolled in BA/ B.Sc./ B.Com/ BMS Honours Courses will study 3 DC-1 papers in the 3rd and 4th semester each along with 1 Allied course in each semester according to a letter to the Head of departments signed by the Assistant registrar.
- The Committee of Principals has advised the following structure for BA/ B.Sc./ B.Com/ BMS Honours Courses:
- Therefore, the Committee of Courses of respective departments are required to expeditiously organize the remaining fourteen papers for the main subject in proper sequence to ensure academic lucidity.
- The Committee also recommends, on allied Courses for third and fourth semester (one for each semester) which may be picked up from amongst the existing DC-II papers of other subjects.
- For Bachelor in Management Studies (Hons.), the Committee recommended 16 papers in semesterslll to VI which may include papers of the erstwhile DC-I and DC-II courses offered by the Faculty of Management Studies.
- The Committee of Principals has advised the following structure for B.Tech in Computer Sciences, Electronics,Polymer Sciences,Food Technology and Instrumentation:
To read the official letter check this link:: http://www.du.ac.in/du/uploads/Admissions/10072014LettertoallHeads.pdf
[author image=”http://www.aapkatimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/sheersha.jpg” ]I am Sheersha Panwar pursuing Bsc zoology (Hon) from HANSRAJ COLLEGE. Being a zoologist I have passion for doing research work. I love to do dissections and study the creatures, I have passion to discover the world and display it to others. Being native of Dehradun brings me closer to environment more…and yeah I sometimes do get craving for writing