Choosing the best books is one of the major factors for cracking any exam. Similarly, now when NEET 2019 is almost 6 months away, students should have a clear idea of the books which are going to help them in the preparation of the exam. The exam has 3 sections – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, so one should divide his time properly for the preparation of each section and with the best book for each.
Although NCERT books are the best study material for cracking NEET 2019, every student should also consider other reference books to match the level of the exam. So, here we are providing you with a list of important books to ace NEET exam. All these books offer all the important concepts with descriptive examples and exercises which are important for NEET exam.
Here is the subject-wise division of important books for your exam and these books will be very helpful in the proper preparation of the exam.
Important Books for Physics
In an order to crack the Physics section in NEET exam, you should be well aware of all the important concepts of the subject. Thermodynamics, current electricity, electrostatics, optics are some of the important topics of the section. The books mentioned below will provide you with all the detailed concepts of each and every topic important for your exam.
Important books for cracking the Physics section in NEET 2019 exam-
- Concepts of Physics by H. C. Verma
- Objective Physics by DC Pandey
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick and Walker
- Fundamental Physics by Pradeep
- Problems in General Physics by IE Irodov
- Physical Chemistry by OP Tandon
- Objective NCERT at your fingertips for NEET AIIMS- Physics by MTG Editorial Board
- Complete NEET Guide by MTG Editorial Board
- NEET 2019 Physics Guide- 5th Edition by Disha Publications
- Physics for NEET by C.P. Singh
Important Books for Chemistry
Chemistry is considered as the easiest section of the NEET exam. Students should prepare well to take an advantage of the easy questions from this section. Chemistry is divided into three sections- Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, and Inorganic Chemistry. The Physical and Organic chemistry has seen a greater weightage in previous examinations, so you should prepare them to ace the section. Thermodynamics, coordination compounds are some important topics in this section.
Following are the important books for cracking the Chemistry section in NEET 2019 examination-
- Physical Chemistry by O.P. Tandon
- Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd for Organic Chemistry
- Objective Chemistry by R.K Gupta
- Practice books by VK Jaiswal (Inorganic), MS Chauhan (Organic) and N Awasthi (Physical)
- Modern’s ABC of Chemistry for class 11th and 12th.
- Complete NEET guide: Chemistry- MTG Editorial
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J. D. Lee for Inorganic Chemistry
- Dinesh’s Chemistry
- Bull’s Eye Chemistry NEET Edition 2019 by Seema Saini and K.S. Saini
Important Books for Biology
Biology can be a scoring section if you read your NCERT books properly. Other than the NCERT books, consider the following reference books to cover each topic of the section in detail. Human Physiology, Cell structure, Genetics and Evolution, Diversity Of living Organisms are some important topics in the section.
Following are the important books to prepare for the Biology section in NEET 2019 exam-
- Question Bank for Biology by Dr. Ali
- Objective Biology by Dinesh
- NEET 2019 Biology Guide- 5th Edition by Disha Publication
- Biology Vol 1 and Vol 2 by Trueman
- Objective Botany by Ansari
- Pradeep Guide on Biology
- GR Bathla publications for Biology
- AC Dutta For Botany
Other than these books, one should regularly give mock tests and solve previous year exam papers to ace NEET 2019 Exam. So, make a perfect study plan for cracking NEET exam. Stay calm and relaxed!!