Scorching heat is a constant feature of the Indian summer. This can take a toll on the aspirants.
So here are a few tips on how to tackle the heat this admission season :
1. Carry atleast 2 water bottles and an umbrella- I can’t stress enough how important it is to carry water with you. The umbrella will protect you from the sun as well as make you look cute.
2. Wear loose cotton clothes- Cotton does a great job in absorbing all of your sweat away. Also, the look of a cotton kurti paired up with leggings is a huge hit. One can opt for loose cotton T shirts for a more casual look.
3. Opt for flat footwear- As you will have to walk a lot from one college to another, it’s better to wear comfortable flat footwear as the heels might take a toll on your feet!
4. Carry your favourite pair of sunglasses- The right pair of shades can lift your look in seconds! They also protect you from the sun.
5. Instead of Jeans, go for loose fitting cotton trousers or Palazzo pants. These trousers are in this summer. They also make you look taller without being as tight as Jeans.
6. Don’t leave your home without a sunscreen- Trust me, you don’t need those UV rays over you. Or even tanning. So apply a sunscreen of at least 15 spf.
Keep all these tips in mind and you’re good to go anywhere this summer without worrying about the sun.