Ambedkar University Delhi has announced admission to 2 year (full time) MBA programme 2016-18 . The innovatively designed two year course exposes students of AUD to elements of public policy and social entrepreneurship , along with an understanding of culture and society in a global context .
Admission Procedure : Eligible Candidates will be required to take the Admission (written) test , based on the scores obtained , candidates will be shortlisted for personal Interview . Candidates will also write an essay of 300 words on the day of the interview .
Online application facilities are open from 15th december 2015. Interested candidates should visit the website (www.aud.ac.in) to apply online .
Application Fee : Rs- 1000/- per candidate .Rs- 500 for SC/ST/PD candidates
- The candidate must have successfully completed a bachelor’s degree securing at least 50% of marks or equivalent CGPA .
( 45% in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST, PD.)
There are 40 seats in MBA programme
- NCT – 36 (unreserved -18, SC – 5 , ST – 3 , OBC – 10)
- Outside NCT – 6 (unreserved – 4 , SC – 1 , ST – 1 ).
- Supernumerary – PH (1), CW (1), FS(2) .
Fee Structure : The fees for the two year MBA programme payable to AUD is Rs- 242640/- for Indian students and Rs- 428280/- for Foreign students.
Important Dates :
- Online registration –
15th december 2015 to 31st march 2016.
- Admission Test will be held on 10th April 2016 at AUD premises.
- Personal Interview of shortlisted candidates will be held in the third/fourth week of April 2016.
For Online Application Form and more details visit website of Ambedkar University Delhi –www.aud.ac.in .