Hate them, love them but you can’t escape them!! Yes we are talking about the student krantikaris of colleges and campuses. Here are some things which one can identify most with our Marxist n Communist revolutionary friends:
- THEY WEAR KURTAS,JEANS ,CHAPPALS AND JHOLA ON THEIR SHOULDER :
They are the ones who wear kurtas,jeans n chapal . Jholas are an optional accessory (probably with Che Guevara on it) Branded items are a big NO n are frowned upon by saying “how bourgeois!!”
- Chai and Sutta Are Their Staple Diet :
Tea and cigarette are their staple diet; they just can’t live without it. The fun part is that they one cup n cigarette can be shared by the whole group #TrueCommunism
- Protest For Them Is Like a Party With A Cause :
Protest for them is like serious work mixed with a gala time. They have their comrades, daphli, revolutionary songs and of course chai sutta combo, VOILA! There you have it party time with a cause.
- Any Nearest Dhaba Is Their Adda :
The nearest dhaba will be their adda and for them it is equivalent to any great café. The food of the will be sworn upon and the dhaba owner will also know each one of them with their names.
- They Are Very Good At Debating :
They are very good at debating; sometimes it seems that when the moment they were born they even debated with the doctor on high rates of medical treatment. Nevertheless they always end up owning the argument.
- In Continuation Of The 5th Point The Right Wingers Are Puzzled To Give What Kind Of Arguments To Them ,On The Basis Of Their Thinking :
Sometimes the right wingers are even confused as to what to say on ideology of the left wingers.
- Red Flag Brings Out Their Inner Che Guevaras And Bhagat Singhs :
The Red flag (communist flag) is the one who typically brings out the best of them. The literally get very much inspired by those great revolutionaries and swear upon to be like them.
- To Them Their Revolutionary Songs Are Equivalent To The Latest Hit Chart Busters :
When they are together they won’t sing any new chart buster but their revolutionary songs and when they start to sing one is awestruck.
- JNU (JAWAHAR LAL NEHRU UNIVERSITY) IS A SAFE HEAVEN FOR THEM:
JNU is the safe heaven for them as left politics is very much famous over there, jnu is said to be garh (stronghold) of left politics.
- Their Comrades Are like Second Family To Them :
Their comrades are like second family to them. They sometimes remind us of hum sath saat h… so much of unity n love.
[author image=”http://www.aapkatimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Anadika-Guleria-Azaad.jpg” ]I am Anadika guleria azaad student of philosophy from lakshmibai college du. I m also a rj n social activist n theatre artist n national conveyor of snaum ( samajik nyay avom uthan manch )[/author]